Monday, August 15, 2011

the Animal Kingdom and cool hotel!

we took Peyton with us to celebrate!
We went to get bagels and asked for the new poppers chocolate chip cookies but it turns out that they weren't bagels they were real cookies! bonus!
This was the view from our first hotel room then we got switched to a different room.
in this room we got a view of the wedding pavilion there we saw a lot of bunnies!




our hotel!

now in the animal kingdom on a safari are girrafes





this is a termite mound I am not kidding and I don't know that broom came in the picture there wasn't one on the car that we were in.

now we have elephants!


flamingos one of my favorite animals


big fat ostrich eggs
I don't know what that is above
the tree of life!
anna and mom went scuba diving!
mount everest my favorite ride! we went on 7 times or more
monkeys! yeah! but now our trip is over boohoo... but it was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment