Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SUMMER!

Hey people! I had a great first day home today. Before we got in bed a great movie was on so me and my sister Anna stayed up a little late. Legally blondes is a good movie. And then we slept till nine o'clock. The beach condo is where we stayed. In the morning my mom and I went to the beach. I played with my whale float in the water and then I sat on the beach and read my new book until I got hot and then both me and my mom went in the water and I told her about camp. Then I read again and then we played frisbee. I am not that good at frisbee but my mom is. that is all we have done so far. My cousins that are visiting from newzealand are in washington today and my sister is at camp. Tonight I get to see some of my coisins from japan and some from here at tampa. I am exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment